Earth Sense Organics is certificated "palm oil-free" by POFCAP for all our handmade organic care products.
Our cosmetic products are officially approved by Cruelty Free International, Leaping Bunny programme.
Our hand made cosmetic products are officially certified Organic by Cosmecert Cosmos Organic.
Earth Sense Organic Solid Shampoos are hand crafted using only the finest oils we can find, and every piece of Earth Sense Organic Solid Shampoo contains a minimum of 77% raw Organic Cold Pressed Oils plus essential oils from around the world.
Our base blend contains Raw Organic Extra Virgin Coconut oil from Sri lanka and raw Organic Extra Virgin olive oil from Catalonia.
This is a specific blend at 72% that not only provides great cleansing for your hair, it has all the specific natural compounds that nourish and protect your hair.
As well as the organic essential oils we use, we also add one of the best oils for hair care – Argan Oil. This has so many benefits for hair and will give great condition to your hair.
Removes the daily pollution from our skin and hair that we encounter from our everyday lives and environment.
Balances oily skin. Natural and very gentle and won’t disrupt your skin's natural moisture levels. Activated charcoal does not leave a residue as some soaps can.
Sodium cocoate**, Sodium olivate**, Glycerin**, Aqua, Argania spinosa*, Mentha piperita*, Charcoal powder, Tocopherol.
**Made using organic ingredients
* From organic agriculture
100% Natural origin ingredients
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Cosemecert according to COSMOS Standard
How to use:
- Wet hair
- Apply shampoo and work into a lather from roots to tips
- Rinse well
- Avoid contact with the eyes
Suitable for oily & normal/all hair types. 35 - 40 applications
Instructions for use for first time users of Natural Organic Shampoo:
Here are our top tips to help you make the adjustment from traditional products to nourished hair.
- Tiny Amounts. As our Organic Solid Shampoo contains no water, they are super concentrated; a little goes a long way. Using too much shampoo is s common mistake. If you have short to medium hair the bar should last for 35-40 applications
- Gentle Lather. Build a gentle shampoo lather on your hands, before massaging well in to the hair
- Rinse Thoroughly. As our products are 100% natural and organic, You need to rinse very, very thoroughly. We have also found a slight acidic final rinse to be helpful in hard water areas.
- Time. Hair may be covered in the residues and is frequently stripped of its natural oils. It can take time to re-balance the natural oils in your hair, this is normally achieved within two weeks of using the shampoo.
The results from using these products are amazing and we hope you like the results.
If you need any help or advice please contact us.
Suitable for all hair types - 35 - 40 applications
NB: OUR ACTIVATED CHARCOAL IS MADE FROM COCONUTS AND NOT FROM THE CHEAPER GRADE BAMBOO. IT IS BP/EP/USP PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE ACTIVATED CHARCOAL.