Sodium cocoate**, Sodium olivate**, Glycerin**, Aqua, Argania spinosa*, Jasminum officinale, Tocopherol*, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl alcohol
**Made using organic ingredients
* From organic agriculture
100% Natural origin ingredients
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Cosemecert according to COSMOS Standard
How to use:
- Wet hair
- Apply shampoo and work into a lather from roots to tips
- Rinse well
- Avoid contact with the eyes
Suitable for normal/all hair types - 35 - 40 applications
Instructions for use for first time users of Natural Organic Shampoo:
- Our Organic Solid Shampoo bars are good for the environment and great for your hair. They contain no palm oil, detergents, colouring, artificial additives nor preservatives and are packaged plastic free. Here are our top tips to help you make the adjustment from traditional products to a healthy scalp and nourished hair.
- Tiny Amounts. As our Organic Solid Shampoo contains no water, they are super concentrated; a little goes a long way. Using too much shampoo is s common mistake. If you have short to medium hair the bar should last for 35-40 applications
- Gentle Lather. Build a gentle shampoo lather on your hands, before massaging well in to the hair
- Rinse Thoroughly. As our products are 100% natural and organic, they do not contain any detergents (SLS or SLES) you need to rinse very, very thoroughly. We have also found a slight acidic final rinse to be helpful in hard water areas.
- Time. Hair may be covered in the residues from non-natural products and is frequently stripped of its natural oils. It can take time to re-balance the natural oils in your hair, this is normally achieved within two weeks of using the shampoo.
The results from using these products are amazing and we hope you like the results.
If you need any help or advice please contact us.
Lisa & Andrew